Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what´s possible in healthcare to help improve people´s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy... Visa mer
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what´s possible in healthcare to help improve people´s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what´s possible, to improve people´s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Head of Legal, Compliance and Data Privacy Coordinator for SIEMENS Healthineers Sweden
The position comprises the role of the Head of Legal, Compliance and the Data Privacy Coordinator for Siemens Healthineers in Sweden. As Head of Legal, you are responsible for handling all legal related matters such as corporate, commercial, public procurement, regulatory and litigation topics. In your role as Compliance Officer, you are responsible to ensure the effective implementation and monitoring of the Siemens Healthineers compliance program. You will also be appointed as Data Privacy Coordinator in which function you have to ensure data privacy compliance in the organization.
You will directly report into the General Counsel for EMEA. For Compliance the functional reporting will be into the Head of Compliance for EMEA West both located in the Siemens Healthineers Headquarters in Erlangen. In addition you will be a member of the Swedish Management Team for Siemens Healthineers.
• To be a trusted advisor to the Siemens Healthcare AB management with respect to legal, compliance and DP matters
• To provide strategic and operational guidance and to contribute to the strategy and implementation of the Siemens Healthineers business Sweden
• To mitigate legal risks and help business in the mitigation of commercial risks
• To implement and perform key legal processes such as drafting, negotiating and settling commercial agreements, risk assessment and approval processes and where appropriate liaising with other members of the global Legal function
• To ensure compliance with Data Privacy Laws in the organization
• To implement and ensure execution of the Compliance program. Provide respective guidance to management including regular Compliance trainings
• To provide training and education to the business on relevant laws and business legal issues including trainings for Data Privacy topics
• To support the Siemens Healthineers Head of Data Privacy Compliance in fulfilling his/her obligations and tasks
• To inform the General Counsel EMEA and the Country management of areas which represent a legal or reputational risk
• To be a proactive member in the management team
• To be comfortable as a challenger to the management and to the business when appropriate
• To demonstrate credibility in his/her participation at and advice to the board
• To work collaboratively with Siemens Healthineers legal specialists in headquarters and the Siemens Healthineers global legal network
• To live core values such as integrity, respect and reliability
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following experiences and competencies:
• Master´s degree and lawyers´ degree with excellent results in Swedish law
• A minimum of 5 years legal work experience
• Relevant work experience collected in the Healthcare- and/or Life science Sector with strong focus on contract law for supply and service transactions, public procurement law as well as distributorship agreements is highly appreciated
• Ideally having knowledge and experience in data privacy laws
• Ability to familiarize oneself with new legal fields impacting Siemens Healthineers´ business
• Strong drafting and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication in Swedish and English
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and to set the right priorities
• Be pragmatic and hands on
• Excellent business acumen
• Gravitas and credibility
Our values and what we can offer you:
We, Siemens Healthineers, believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to be the innovative company we pride ourselves on. Innovation comes from change, and change takes time and persistence. We encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows different ideas and approaches to thrive and is the foundation for an inclusive culture. That´s why we are working on diversity and inclusion every day, and we always appreciate and encourage diverse pool of applicants for all our recruitments.
At Siemens Healthineers, we believe our Healthineers Way of Working (HWOW) concept leads to a more flexible, healthy and productive working model. Founded on trust and through mutual agreement, Healthineers Way of Working (HWOW) empowers employees to choose the best place to work for individual and team performance.
Become our new colleague – join us in challenging ourselves while shaping the future of healthcare.
How to apply?
In this recruitment process, Siemens Healthcare is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications (in English) are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at [email protected] Visa mindre